Clawson Family

The glorious Clawson family.  These kids couldn't look more alike yet more different at the same time.  They have 3 girls, one redhead, one brunette, and one blondie and the spunkiest little boy to keep them all on their toes.  Aimee is one of the sweetest kindest people I know.  Many of you have probably encountered her sweetness, as I have, in the maternity ward of the hospital.  She is the best. It was an absolute delight to take their photos.  And get this, (its one for the books) they are my very first return client!!  Yay!  Can you believe it?  Last year at this time I would have never guessed I would be here right now as a photographer with repeat clients.  I am so honoured and blessed.  So to all of you out there who have taken a chance on me in my first year as an artist I thank you with all of my heart.  Thank you for supporting me and for believing in me and for encouraging me.  It means the world to me and to my family.  

So with that...I present 

The Clawson's...
























Comments

Popular Posts